Etiam placerat

Encuesta

The Orkut Mania........

It was not long ago... Around 5 months back... I got an invite from one of my close friends in college... The invite was to join Orkut... I thought it was jus one of those spam mails.... i was quite obsessed with HI5 at that time... But Suddenly one by one... my friends stopped replying to my mails from HI5.... I started getting more n more invites to Join Orkut... Well my inbox always full of Junk mails started flooding with invites to join Orkut.... I got Crapped up on One Fine Day.... I finally decided to Join it.... I joined... Registered My id wid it... and it was then i discovered the power of orkut... At the beginning i was stuck with around 5 friends for a month... then came the Best part... almost every classmate in my college became a part of it n my friend list grew... I was also able to meet up with many of my school mates.... and now slowly but steadily I'm on the verge of having 100 friends... The real Power of Orkut came out when i heard this piece of information...
  • 70%-Brazil
  • 14%-Portugal
  • 10%-U.S.
  • 6%- India
The usage of Orkut( I hope the data Is correct)... Now i feel Orkut is jus great... Almost the next Messenger....

Grow UR network.... BE friends.....

Be my Friend @ orkut...
vismithsa@gmail.com ( }{ëĮĮßðüŊd §.VI$M?T}{ )

Jus Click The Above Link :-)

2 comments:

binarypunk said...

I would love to be your friend if I could find an invite. Could you invite me...oh new and great friend? LOL

binarypunk said...

oh and if you decide that its cool...binarypunk AT Gmail DOT com